Skip to main content

Hail to the C!

Happy Inauguration!

J and I celebrated change by doing the usual - eating at Blue C for lunch.

Lunch was pretty quiet - I was completely distracted by Blue C's flat screen TV showing the live feed of the Presidential Motorcade. J was already past the inaugural fun, and kept trying to engage me in conversation, but I was only able to listen with one ear (sorry, J).

Yesterday was truly amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Food: 5/5
Atmosphere: 5/5 (score extra points for changing the channel from the Cartoon Network to ABC)
History making: 5/5

Comments

Anonymous said…
From the pace of the entries lately you are either

a. really busy
b. wasting away in the compound
c. dining in establishments not worthy of comment

or???

Popular posts from this blog

Kilt

By the way - Kilt Guy... put some pants on, Tukwila is far, far away from the United Kingdom.

I don't want to mess up my hair

After two major disappointments today at Taco del Mar, including no Taco Queen and an inoperable credit card machine (are you kidding me, that's like running out of tacos) we ended up at Chipotle. As you know, I love Chipotle and feel that every lunch there is “burrito-ful and fajita-ful”; however, our special lunch guest Power Womon came close to a nervous breakdown due to ordering pressure. No PW, when you order a burrito, you get one burrito, not three –multiples only work with tacos or at Claim Jumpers. As always, there were several fashion disasters including jeans so tight on a Chipotle patron that it made scuba outfits look baggy. After lunch (and yogurt) we traveled to Party City (I thought the store was going green or was closed by not having the lights on, but apparently they have ultra-tinted store front windows) to purchase baby shower décor for a colleague. R swears she’s never been to a baby shower before, however she has a “sixth sense” that led her right to the baby