Skip to main content
? ??I^ ???w] ??? ? 4d??m?????? ?[???{Y ???a7h\f???0=?v?\.?<M???gP? ??? qx? ??a? ?.?@?+ v?Att $L???e??.?]. ? ?A????B??d ?.w??e? ?

Comments

M. said…
I just had a "WOW" experience at Gregory's Bar & Grill by the Red Lion at SeaTac. I liked my cup of soup so much I wrote down the description so I could tell you about it. Rich broth simmered w/ sweet onion and apple, baked w/ croutons, Gruyere and Parmesan cheeses and served with field greens tossed w/ fuji apple, candied nuts & bleu cheese vinaigrette. Fantastic deal at $6.75pp + tax & tip. Free parking. Arrived at 11:45am during the week day. Restaurant was not busy, we had zero wait. Seated right away, glanced thru menu, ordered and minutes later had tasty soup. Wear sweater - enjoyed my hot soup, restaurant temperature was chilly. Atmosphere isn't anything fancy, but restaurant was remodeled recently - interior was modern. Oh and they had a trio of tiny servings of mousses that intrigued me. I didn't order the treats but a lady at a table next to me did order the tiny desserts and I felt a pang of envy.

Popular posts from this blog

The Jack Shack

We've all been either too busy or too lazy to write about our lunchtime adventures, but know this - we have had lunches - some were fabulous, others were sadly disappointing (Mali Thai) and at least one was down-right scandalous (Joey's). So to make up for the long absence, I'll thrill you with our adventure to: Joeys (their apostrophe is missing, not mine)... Even though I was warned , I had to see it for myself. Joey's is Cowboy Ugly and the Pussy Cat Dolls Lounge all rolled into one, great-big southend jack shack. To get the full effect, we sat in the bar where all the waitresses are 1. Former female strippers, 2. Current female strippers, and 3. Really know how to sex up an entree so you'll want to buy it. At first, I was overcome with the smart, sleek interior design. I felt like I was at The Parker in Palm Springs . The architecture is open and modern, the colors hip, and the booths are sleek. I was so busy ogling the fabulous design that I didn't even s...

Teavana Some Tea?

After a Blue C anomaly (no Dede) and some Red Mango with cereal (the strawberries looked pureed) , J, R and B headed to the first floor of South Center to check out the new Teavana store. B received a gift card to Teavana for Christmas, and wanted to check out the tea possibilities. As soon as we stepped into Teavana, the tea vultures were instantly upon us with syrupy samples of teas like: Moonlight Mango Magic and Coco-Berry Cantaloupe Blend---huh? J and B tried to avoid direct eye contact and focused on the tasteful and tacky tea accoutrements (some tasteful, many tacky) To B's surprise, R seems to be really enjoying the tea experience, to the point of befriending the peppy personnel who looked as if they had indulged in too much caffeine and sugar. And I mean way too much caffeine and sugar. What did they put in R's “sample”?? R made a tea purchase (a blend of two teas no less—fancy pants) and we attempted to leave the store only to be foiled by the sample machine. Makes me...