Skip to main content

You recommend it, we'll decide if it's worth it

Where in Tukwila should the T2 Team eat next?
Give us your suggestion - we'll eat there and blog about it.






Comments

Anonymous said…
Yippee! I was hoping you'd do this!

Will you try Duke's Chowderhouse next? And I even have free app cards w/ purchase. Want me to mail them to you? If so, call me at work Meilee 206.575.2489
R. said…
Thanks for the suggestion! We'll plan on visiting Duke's on Friday afternoon.
I hear this place is quite tasty:

Sizzler Restaurant -
16615 Southcenter Pkwy,
Tukwila, WA 98188

I too have coupons for you, buy one 17 ounce slab of prime rib, get one free! I can meet you there!
Anonymous said…
Nordstrom cafe?
R. said…
Next week, Nordstrom's Cafe and SIZZLER!
Craig McKenney said…
I recommend Pho Tai and the Olive Garden.

Popular posts from this blog

The Jack Shack

We've all been either too busy or too lazy to write about our lunchtime adventures, but know this - we have had lunches - some were fabulous, others were sadly disappointing (Mali Thai) and at least one was down-right scandalous (Joey's). So to make up for the long absence, I'll thrill you with our adventure to: Joeys (their apostrophe is missing, not mine)... Even though I was warned , I had to see it for myself. Joey's is Cowboy Ugly and the Pussy Cat Dolls Lounge all rolled into one, great-big southend jack shack. To get the full effect, we sat in the bar where all the waitresses are 1. Former female strippers, 2. Current female strippers, and 3. Really know how to sex up an entree so you'll want to buy it. At first, I was overcome with the smart, sleek interior design. I felt like I was at The Parker in Palm Springs . The architecture is open and modern, the colors hip, and the booths are sleek. I was so busy ogling the fabulous design that I didn't even s...

Teavana Some Tea?

After a Blue C anomaly (no Dede) and some Red Mango with cereal (the strawberries looked pureed) , J, R and B headed to the first floor of South Center to check out the new Teavana store. B received a gift card to Teavana for Christmas, and wanted to check out the tea possibilities. As soon as we stepped into Teavana, the tea vultures were instantly upon us with syrupy samples of teas like: Moonlight Mango Magic and Coco-Berry Cantaloupe Blend---huh? J and B tried to avoid direct eye contact and focused on the tasteful and tacky tea accoutrements (some tasteful, many tacky) To B's surprise, R seems to be really enjoying the tea experience, to the point of befriending the peppy personnel who looked as if they had indulged in too much caffeine and sugar. And I mean way too much caffeine and sugar. What did they put in R's “sample”?? R made a tea purchase (a blend of two teas no less—fancy pants) and we attempted to leave the store only to be foiled by the sample machine. Makes me...