Open Letter #1: Get Off the Stick! By JTContinental August 26, 2008 Dear World,Unless you are at the Renaissance Festival, or on Survivor, it is not socially appropriate to eat meat directly off a stick. This means you.Love, JFood (Mali Thai) 3/5Good times 5/5Birthday Cameras 5/5 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments KY said… on the contrary, this is a very popular way to eat meat in this part of the world.Malaysia. :) JTContinental said… I'm aware of that, butI don't want to look at it at the mall in Tukwila. Scrape it off the stick, I say, and eat it with a fork! Anonymous said… I agree with Ky. I'd rather see people eating off a stick than using both hands to shovel an oversized sub into their face. JTContinental said… I don't want to see either one.
Comments
Malaysia. :)